Business (Fire, Burglary, Plate Glass, Other Property)
If needed, you may authorise temporary emergency repairs up to $500 (if the claim is approved) to protect your business from further loss or damage.
Tips for swift Claim processing
- In case of theft or malicious damage report to the Police
- Get a quotation for the replacement or repair of damage
- Provide any original purchase receipts (if available, will assist the process)
- Fill out appropriate claim form
- Fax form and supporting documents to (08) 6389 4242 or use our contact form here
To lodge a claim please call us on 1300 635 315
I can confidently say I have never received better and more personalised service in the insurance industry. It's a great feeling knowing you are fighting for our claims.
David Clarke has taken the time to respond to me, offer his advice, suggest potential avenues or additional connections on where my needed advice may be sought.
I find John to be a very entrepreneurial person who takes a lot of pride in the success of his companies. He values his clients relationships and will go above and beyond the normal call of duty to provide the service and technical advice which he prides himself on. He is a pleasure to deal with (as well as a good bloke)
That's awesome service!
May I bottle your efficiency and extremely high level of customer service and satisfaction please? I can certainly think of a few people I deal with that could do with a very large dose of your qualities!