Business (Fire, Burglary, Plate Glass, Other Property)
If needed, you may authorise temporary emergency repairs up to $500 (if the claim is approved) to protect your business from further loss or damage.
Tips for swift Claim processing
- In case of theft or malicious damage report to the Police
- Get a quotation for the replacement or repair of damage
- Provide any original purchase receipts (if available, will assist the process)
- Fill out appropriate claim form
- Fax form and supporting documents to (08) 6389 4242 or use our contact form here
To lodge a claim please call us on 1300 635 315
From the outset we have had highly professional, prompt, reliable and efficient service from him.
John has a professional courteous, well-mannered, kind and caring character.
We look forward to many more years working with John and recommend John Elliott Insurance without hesitation to anyone needing his services.
David Clarke is a well informed Insurance Rep with a good understanding of clients needs in this area
We work closely with David Clarke on each and every tender that we submit so that we have a watertight cover on each and every job we are on.
Appreciate you taking to time to acknowledge my email! Your still so far the only person to do that since I've been really delving into business. That's why you'll always be my number one for insurance :)
David Clarke has taken the time to respond to me, offer his advice, suggest potential avenues or additional connections on where my needed advice may be sought.