In the event of an employee injury please follow the steps below to ensure correct and swift processing of the claim for you and your employee.
- Seek first aid and report the injury to your employer
- See a doctor of your choice as soon as possible and get a medical certificate. This is known as a First Medical Certificate in the workers’ compensation system.
- Fill out the inside pages of this form and give it and your First Medical Certificate to your employer
- Your employer must complete their part of the claim form and give it together with the First Medical Certificate to their insurer within 5 working days of receiving the claim form.
- The insurer then has 14 days to assess the claim
More information on this process is available from the Workers' Compensation Claim Form which can be found in our Document Library.
I love the fact that I can pick up the phone and call and talk to you and things happen straight away
John has helped me with all my insurance needs. I have found him to be honest and reliable and he simplified the process of both my business and personal insurance requirements.
I highly recommend John and his company Elliott Insurance Brokers.
That's awesome service!
In the excellent tradition of Elliot Insurance, may I congratulate you on your effective personal service to me since you have taken control of my accounts.Your advice is invaluable.
Many thanks for the great service as always Michael.