In the event of an employee injury please follow the steps below to ensure correct and swift processing of the claim for you and your employee.
- Seek first aid and report the injury to your employer
- See a doctor of your choice as soon as possible and get a medical certificate. This is known as a First Medical Certificate in the workers’ compensation system.
- Fill out the inside pages of this form and give it and your First Medical Certificate to your employer
- Your employer must complete their part of the claim form and give it together with the First Medical Certificate to their insurer within 5 working days of receiving the claim form.
- The insurer then has 14 days to assess the claim
More information on this process is available from the Workers' Compensation Claim Form which can be found in our Document Library.
Thanks Andrea, really appreciate your help on this.
Your service is fantastic!
Johns forward thinking has certainly set him apart from his competitors and I have no doubt he is set to be positioned as a leader in his field. Aside from this I find John to be a wonderfully likable person who is charming to say the least which is a necessary asset in the Insurance Industry. Any client involved with John and his company will be in good hands.
11 out of 10. Love your work
John Elliott is amazing, great service, attends to claims and queries in a reliable and prompt manner, have no hesitation in recommending John’s company to anyone looking for a reliable, honest and personal service
A big thanks to David Powell for his assistance in bringing my request to a speedy and satisfactory conclusion.