In the event of an employee injury please follow the steps below to ensure correct and swift processing of the claim for you and your employee.
- Seek first aid and report the injury to your employer
- See a doctor of your choice as soon as possible and get a medical certificate. This is known as a First Medical Certificate in the workers’ compensation system.
- Fill out the inside pages of this form and give it and your First Medical Certificate to your employer
- Your employer must complete their part of the claim form and give it together with the First Medical Certificate to their insurer within 5 working days of receiving the claim form.
- The insurer then has 14 days to assess the claim
More information on this process is available from the Workers' Compensation Claim Form which can be found in our Document Library.
John Elliott was recommended by another client. My Company has now moved its insurance requirements to John’s Company. He is an outstanding operator.
In the many years I have known John, I have watched him progressed into a very successful man due to his hard working, trustworthy attributes. It is not often I come across a person like John. John will give you the time of the day and share his expertise generously.
Thank you for your awesome help
Aoibhinn is just too efficient in her work! Thanks!
May I bottle your efficiency and extremely high level of customer service and satisfaction please? I can certainly think of a few people I deal with that could do with a very large dose of your qualities!